Using the scheduling workbench
Changing the Employee Limit
To automatically upgrade your employee limit, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Save the attachment you received with this email.
- Using windows explorer, navigate to the location where yousaved the attachment.
- The file should have an icon similar to the one pictured below.
- Double click on the file to begin the upgrade process.
- This will launch a wizard to step you through the upgradeprocess.
- Follow the defaults by clicking ‘Next’ or ‘Yes’ as appropriate.
- When you reach the window pictured below, you will need toidentify where your copy of Powerforce is stored.For most people this will be“P:\Revsoft\Oinsight”.If you donot have this directory structure, you will need to look for a directorycalled “Oinsight”.
- · Click the ‘Browse’ button tonavigate to where your ‘Oinsight’ directory lives.
- · Once you have found your‘Oinsight’ directory, click ‘OK’.
· Click ‘Next’ to continue.
· When the window pictured aboveappears, click ‘Continue’.
· When the upgrade is complete,the window below should appear containing similar text to that displayed.If there were any errors with the upgrade,they should appear here.
· Click ‘Next’ one last time and the upgrade will be complete.
Changing the view(s)
Month to date processing
Top of Page